Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life is Good!

I have been so caught up in life that I haven't had a chance to post. Life has been great lately. Mr. McCee is home for a few weeks so we are hopefully going to catch up on all that has to be done.

When he is gone the team is doing fine. I was worried, but I don't have to be. We can do it, yes we can. We have a routine down now, and it is starting to work.

Last week I found myself exhausted though. He was in Detroit, I was home, the kids constantly wanted dinner. Why do we need to feed them again?? So we were off to Sushiville one night, and Burt took such good care of us, he even noticed the little man's haircut!


Little D man also has a new word: Tuna


But yeah, work is good. Love is good. Kids are good. I couldn't be happier right now. The rhythm we have created now that the transition is over and we are back at school is working out for everyone. My house is a mess, but hey. That is OK. I have to come to terms with that.

Next week I am taking my exam to be licensed. It is funny. I will be a realtor, capitalized.

No comments: