Monday, June 30, 2008

for love or money

yeah! i finally gave my notice.

i am excited to be moving on to my new position. it will give me much more flexibility when it comes to my family. i will be able to stay home on sick days (like today) and know that i will not go back to chaos. i will be able to go to school picnics, take vacation and not have to work extra just to take the time off, and i WILL NOT miss any more performances.

but, on the downside i am going to miss my job a lot. i really enjoy the work i do, but unfortunately i have a high work load and i am underfunded and i just have to have my life back. but i really love my job so this decision was really hard to make. and, they aren't making it easy to leave, suddenly i am finding myself with a whole bunch of projects i didn't count on.

love or money.

i do think i will really like my new job, it is a huge turn in my life, my bosses are cool, and i get an iphone.

off to the beach this weekend for our annual vacation. hopefully i can find the cord for the camera and i can finally download some pics.

No comments: