Tuesday, August 19, 2008

today kind of sucks...

i want to tell him that today sucks. and i miss him terribly. the only person i want to talk to about it is him, but it would make him feel bad. i feel like i am going through the motions of the day. work was crazy, i don't have any time to study, and the kids are waking up several times through the night right now. i am tired and lonely. the kids are driving me crazy! i want to sleep, and my phone is on the fritz to boot. only 48 hours left. there have been weeks when i have seen him only once every few days because of our schedule but today it hit me. if something happens, he isn't here.

the weather doesn't help. it is rainy and windy and i am still healing from my burn from saturday which hurts like a mofo. the most ridiculous part is i want to go over to the neighbors so one of them will put lotion on my back to stop the pain. that is really pathetic i know.

No comments: